; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Under construction!

Under construction!



Apologies for the cheesy photo but this is the only one I have of my favourite nail colour in the world which has since been lost in the wilderness of my bedroom. Coralicious by Rimmel is exactly what it says on the bottle - a delicious coral colour that is perfect for summer and whenever I wear it I feel cheery just looking at my nails.

My blog is currently under construction and it may take a few days until the finished product whilst I mess about with HTML codes and what not...

Oh and in other exciting news, I received an email from a magazine informing me that I had been chosen to test out hair products for them. In the next few days I should be receiving a package with different brands of shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair straighteners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx