; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Sexy Panties and Naughty Knickers

Sexy Panties and Naughty Knickers

Was directed to this site after reading an article in the Sunday Times Style magazine. Despite having a kinda risque name, their lingerie is actually quite delicate and feminine. I've never heard of them before but apparently their underwear has featured on Gossip Girl and in Russian Vogue? They are currently rebranding their logo, therefore are holding a one off sale with 85% off - bras and knickers starting from £3 each!!

Here are two of my picks:

PhotobucketPhotobucket


The Flirt Soft bra is made from 100% chiffon silk and comes in Hot Pink, Black and Purple, costing £3 each! It's my favourite out of the ranges - I love how vibrant the colours are and how delicate they look, but alas they only come in small sizes. Bustier ladies can purchase the underwired version at £7.50 each.

Photobucket


I also quite like these 100% silk satin french knickers with ladder detail which are only £4.50. They also come in Hot Pink but I think the Ivory one's are much nicer.

Available here: S.P.A.N.K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx