; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Shoe lust

Shoe lust

Oh Topshop. Why must you always have beautiful shoes that I cannot afford, yet lust after incessantly? I am coveting these lace front heels from their new collection.




I love the black version but I'm showing you the grey as you can't see the detailing well. They remind me of the Ann Demeulemeester lace-ups as sported by Sea of Shoes



Obviously they are a much tamer version and at £60, they're a fraction of the cost.

I also noticed their take on Lous Vuitton Spicy heels (as seen on Victoria Beckham and Alexa Chung)





And these babies are only £120 compared to £1600!

The one store I wish I could raid of shoes right now would be Zara. I want everything in there! Everything instore right now seems to be "inspired" by Balmain, and I really want their copies of these.


I couldn't find any photos on the Zara website but I know theirs are around £90?

Argh I need a job right now!

2 comments:

  1. you have induced some MAJOR shoe lust!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I'm sorry, this was a condensed post aswell. I could have gone on and on and on...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx