; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Summer of love

Summer of love

I took advantage of the intermittent sunshine the other day to take some photos of what I've been rocking and loving this summer.




'Noodle' gladiators, £40, Topshop. Zip detail skinnies, £5, Topshop via ebay.


Heart quilted clutch, £8, Topshop via ebay. Liz Clairborn tortoiseshell style wayfarers, £12.99, TKmaxx. I bought these to replace my beloved Primark pair (RIP) and I heart them so much.


D&G canvas shopper £12, via ebay. I love the floral pattern on this, I only wish the logo wasn't so in your face.

I've nearly come to end of my product testing, then hopefully I can do some in depth reviews on here (as I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to?) but to update on my initial thoughts on Aussie Mega Shampoo - I freaking love it!

The next day I straightened my hair and you could still smell it, even though I had used a perfumed protection spray. I believe I was caught inadvertently sniffing my locks throughout the day. Plus it does what it claims to do - my hair felt noticeably cleaner and shinier. I would definitely recommend this shampoo. Priced at £3.37 for 300ml, it's great value for money and is currently buy one get one half price at Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx