; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog
What do you do when you have nothing to do? Mess around with makeup! Using my Kryolan Aquacolour palette, I came up with this look which was inspired by Goldbeauty88. Check out her blog, she has what seems like all the eyeshadow colour combos in the world.



Now it's not perfect at all. I didn't use a base, didn't do my brows, the blending is questionable and it's not even. However, considering this is the first multicolour eyeshadow look I've ever done, I am pleased with how it turned out.



What I used:
  • Kryolan aquacolour purple on the outer lid and turquoise in the middle, then a mixture of both on lower lash line.

  • Collection 2000 dazzle me dust in Paradise on the inner corner (finally got a swatch!)

  • Some random Superdrug silver glitter eyeshadow all over the lid and brow bone.

  • Barry M kohl pencil on upper lash line and waterline.

  • Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Lust also on waterline.

  • Benefit Bad gal Lash mascara.

  • Benefit Erase Paste under eyes.

Obviously this isn't an everyday look but for special occasions!

I'm still in the midst of testing hair products. Yesterday I curled my hair, divided it into two, then sprayed each section with a different hairspray. I then had a mini rave in my room to simulate a night out and noted the results. Next up is heat protection spray, but I don't really know how to test this? They all seem the same to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx