; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: What I'm using now

What I'm using now

Apologies for the lack of updates, it's because I've been busy looking after this little terror.
This is our new kitten Harry! He's only 10 weeks so he's tiny and constantly fidgets - hence the blurry photo. Our whole family is enamoured with him and my whole day revolves around feeding him and making sure our other cat doesn't beat him up!

I've just caught up on my Google reader and I've seen this tag going around so I thought I'd have a stab at it for lack of a better post! :)

Shampoo: Switching between Aussie Mega shampoo and Head and Shoulders damage rescue.

Conditioner: Aussie Mega conditioner and Tresemme deep conditioning treatment.

Shower gel: Radox Shower therapy - Relax (mmmmm lavender and waterlily)

Styling products: Alternate between a lot! Frizz ease hair serum, Tresemme curl hydration leave in cream, Schwarzkopf pro styling heat protection spray, Phil Smith xrated shine serum and Tigi bed head after party.

Body moisturiser: Soap and Glory righteous butter

Deodorant: Sure crystal clear pure (no white marks yay!) and Nivea energy fresh (don't like this one anymore)

Fake tan: None. I was born with one baby!

Skincare: Neutrogena visibly clear triple action lotion, Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 wash/mask, Neutrogena pore refining mask, St Ives apricot invigorating apricot scrub.

Primer: None

Foundation: None

Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste under my eyes.

Powder: Max Factor creme puff in translucent sometimes.

Blusher: MAC creme blush in "Posey" and No7 natural blush in "Coral Flush"

Bronzer: Bronzing pearls by Gold? Cheapo superdrug one.

Highlighter: None but I'm looking to get some highlighting pearls.

Eyeshadow base: Need to get one!

Eyeshadows: Not wearing much but when I do - Elizabeth Arden in Deep Blue, and Collection 2000 dazzle me dust in Paradise.

Eyeliner: Sleek gel eyeliner in Dominatrix, UD 24/7 pencil in Lust, NYX white eye pencil, Stargazer liquid liner in turquoise and Rimmel Exaggerate eye definer in black.

Eyelash curler: H&M

Mascara: Lancome hypnose, Max factor false lash effect and Maybelline Lash stiletto (review coming soon)

Lipstick: Estee Lauder sumptuous lipstick in Delicate.

Lipgloss: NYX round gloss in Real nude and Avon twist and glide in Mauve.

Nail colour: Nails Inc in China town. Still loving this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx