; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Apologies and a quick haul

Apologies and a quick haul

Just wanted to apologise for my absence but it's for a good reason. I finally have a job! It was my first week and it's been very hectic. I've never had to wake up at 7am on a daily basis, in my entire life (secondary school was 5mins down the road and I never had 9am lectures at university) and I'm still getting used to it. I've been too tired to do anything other than veg out on the sofa after work. On Friday I got the chance to explore my new surroundings. I'm working between Chalk Farm and Swiss Cottage, just off of Primrose Hill Road. The good news and bad news is that there is a Boots and Superdrug opposite the tube station so a good portion of my wages will be spent there. Will do my very best to resist......

Anyway onto the latest haul! These are some of the things I've bought over the past 2 weeks.



Boots have an amazing offer on most of their skincare, haircare and makeup lines at the moment. Buy 3 and get the cheapest one free. I took advantage of this and stocked up on my usual Neutrogena products. I shall do a post on my skincare routine soon.

From Superdrug I purchased 2 Sleek palettes (Storm and Original) and the latest product from Gosh's range - their eyeshadow primer. I also snapped up a beautyuk neutral palette after reading/watching all the rave reviews. The Gosh eyeshadow trio was from ebay.

Lastly, I finally ordered some well needed brushes from E.L.F - a blending brush and a powder brush from their studio line. Absolutely love these!

I know I haven't gone into detail on my purchases but will be reviewing these (with swatches and looks) over the coming week .

P.S I am loving the new Barry M blushers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx