; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Latest MAC Haul

Latest MAC Haul



L-R: Mineralize blusher in Warm Soul, Mineralize eyeshadow in Techtonic, Sheertone shimmer blush in Dollymix and Eye kohl pencil in Smoulder.

The few bits and pieces that I've picked up over the past few weeks from online sales and instore.




The mineralize eyeshadow was a freebie with my Ben Nye palette and whilst it's not something I would  have bought myself, I think it's a nice colour. However I don't really know what to pair gold eyeshadow with other than black? Smoulder was a consolation purchase as Feline from the Style Black collection was sold out. It's very very dark, even more so than UD's Zero but it smudges like a mother on my waterline...!




Warm Soul is on the left and I absolutely love it! Apparently it is a mid tone beige with golden pearl but I think it's darker than beige, almost like a bronzer on me. I don't have anything like this as I'm so used to buying pink blushers but I've been rocking this one everyday. Dollymix, on the right, is a lovely bright pink with shimmer running through it.


I have become addicted to blushers, especially MAC ones and I've already started to eye the other mineralize ones.  Harry in particular loves Dollymix! hehe

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx