; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: My skincare routine

My skincare routine

I have normal skin and suffer from hormonal spots and occasional blackheads on my t zone. Other than that I am happy with my skin and my complexion (thank you Mum/God). So when it comes to my skincare routine I like to keep it simple. I have used Neutrogena products since I was a teenager and have not felt the need to change because it works for me.

Morning




I wash my face with Neutrogena deep clean invigorating wash and moisturise with Evian original hydrating lotion. This is the best moisturiser I have ever used. I used to buy these in Poundland but the only one's I see these days are the ones with self tanner in them - bah!

Evening



I take my makeup off with these wipes from Tesco. I don't wear foundation/TM so the only thing that needs removing on my face is blusher. I then cleanse my skin with Neutrogena visibly clear triple action lotion. This is amazing, it is the one skincare product I couldn't live without.  It is a toner but not those horrid ones that leave your skin feeling tight. It deep cleanses, removing trapped oil/dirt from your pores and contains salicylic acid which helps to prevent spots

Exfoliators



I try to address the blackhead problem by exfoliating often. I use the St Ives exfoliator about once a week as it contains pieces of walnut shells which can be very abrasive if used often. I also use Neutrogena's gentle exfoliating wash every other day which has teeny micro beads in it.

Masks



Neutrogena's 2 in 1 wash/mask is very thick and creamy and can be used as a daily wash but I prefer to use it as a mask. I probably use this fortnightly? I also use this pore refining mask when I can remember. I'm not sure if it actually does anything to minimise my pores but I'd like to think it does!

I do also use  nose strips which I have run out of so no photos but I get a pack of 6 from Poundland and they do the job!

What does your skincare routine comprise of? Any products which you think are a must have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx