; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: My Winter Essentials

My Winter Essentials

Everyone has their favourite array of products to get them through the harsh and bitterly cold weather and I wanted to share some of mine.


Image sources: Google

1. Aveeno Bath and Shower Oil
I get painfully dry skin on my elbows in winter so I try to keep that area as moisturised as possible. I rub this oil on after I've used my usual shower gel then rinse it off. It smells like almonds and leaves my skin noticeably soft. It's part of their intensive dry skin range and contains oatmeal which apparently "cleanses, leaves a protective barrier and relieves dry skin and itching".

2. Simple Replenishing Rich Moisuriser
This moisturiser is great for winter as it's thick and rich without leaving your face greasy. My skin feels soft and hydrated after using this and it's helped to banish any dry patches.

3.Blistex Intensive Moisturiser
Forget all other lipbalms, Blistex is king! This minty lip cream  really makes a difference. Unlike others which merely form a protective barrier, this one is soaked in and keeps my lips feeling soft.

4. Tresemme Restructuring Deep Conditioner
This is more of a occasional treatment than an everyday conditioner but in winter I use it every other day. It's intended for extra dry and brittle hair so that must mean it's VERY rich and conditioning for normal hair right? In winter my hair also suffers from dryness mostly because of wind exposure. This conditioner keeps it looking healthy and in good condition.

5. Soap and Glory Righteous Body Butter.
I love this! It has shea butter and aloe vera which helps soften skin and it smells absolutely yummy. I find it works best straight after you've had a shower. The tub is huge and has lasted me a very long time. It's not cheap at around £9 for 300ml but it's definitely worth it.

These are all the ones I can think of at the moment. Has anyone got any other reccommendations? I love discovering new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx