; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Selfridges Shoe Galleries Competition

Selfridges Shoe Galleries Competition

Tomorrow sees the launch of The Shoe Galleries in Selfridges, where there will be 4,000 pairs of shoes on display, showcasing 150 designers with 55,000 pairs in stock. Total shoe heaven!





Part of the inspiration for The Shoe Galleries was the idea that everyone has a shoe story and we have been invited to share ours via the website. By doing so you could be in with a chance of winning a new pair (one winner every week). Plus one lucky winner will scoop a year's supply of shoes from Selfridges!

I haven't entered yet but my entry would be about my beloved pair of ankle strap leather wedges from Zara. I couldn't find a photo but they look exactly like this pair from google:



They were the first pair of "proper" heels I bought and they make me feel so ladylike. It's like they were made for me as I can walk anywhere in them with ease and comfort. From the cobbled streets of Paris to the hilly roads in Sintra, Portugal, my wedges have not rubbed nor blistered and I absolutely love them. My only regret is not buying a backup pair as they won't last forever :(

Olivia Palermo, Anya Hindmarch and Daphne Guinness have already submitted theirs. Will you be sharing your shoe story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx