; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: (Ballet) Pump it up

(Ballet) Pump it up

I know, I know...lame title, but I couldn't think of anything else that wasn't boring.

Just showing off my footwear of the moment. These New Look flats are exactly the same as the ones I have from Topshop but sturdier and half the price (£8). I first saw these on Sarah's blog and rushed out to get a pair in black. Sadly there were none in my size so I settled for these gold ones.



Grainy photo courtesy of my phone.

They're still in stock online (not sure about instore) and come in 5 different colours. If you're looking for a simple pair of ballet pumps these are a great buy - even more so if you're lucky to be blessed with a student card.

2 comments:

  1. These are brilliant for £8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wanted the red pair :( oh well next summer! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx