; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Emma Watson inspired look using the Urban Decay Naked palette

Emma Watson inspired look using the Urban Decay Naked palette


Image: Shareapic

I thought Emma Watson's cropped haircut was a downgrade but this photo from her shoot with Stylist magazine has swayed me. I LOVE her eye makeup and wanted to create something similar, which the Naked palette is perfect for.


- Naked to lightly fill in brows.
- Darkhorse all over the lid and under the eye with Creep in the crease.
- 24/7 eyeliner in Zero smudged on my upper and lower lashline.
Sidecar in the inner corner of my eyes and finished with Revlon Grow Luscious mascara. For all eyeshadow swatches, refer to my previous post.

Emma's look is much smokier and the gold  highlight is more obvious (the latter because the photo probably wasn't taken with a crap camera!). It's not perfect, a little messy but I'm still learning and I'm happy with this look :)

10 comments:

  1. i love it! totally swaying me to finally bloody buy it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I really think you pulled it off :) I really want the Naked palette, it's been on my Christmas list since it came out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks soo pretty - im defo picking me up one of these palettes for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma looks stunning in that photo!
    I've been wanting this palette for ages but it's sold out everywhere at the moment :(

    www.daintymakeup.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - love, love ur eye makeup. So picking this up on my next trip to Sephora!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've recreated the look, love the naked palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got this paleete but it's still boxed up :S Will crack it open this weekend. You've recreated the look really well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like this look! I'm going to dig out my Naked palette and give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, looks really good, really nice

    http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx