; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: NOTD: Barry M Vivid Purple + Instant Nail Effects

NOTD: Barry M Vivid Purple + Instant Nail Effects


A trio of Barry M polishes, which were used to create my NOTD, inspired by Charlie's recent NOTD post. I couldn't find my metallic blue polish but ended up rediscovering Vivid Purple, which I haven't worn for yonks! A deep metallic purple, this colour is beautiful and looks even better with the added texture of the black crackle.


My nails are super short right now but I prefer it this way.


Daylight was fading fast whilst I was taking these photos so they're not the best in the world. The one without flash is a better representative of what it really looks like but with flash you can see the metallic shimmer better. I love how dark and vampy this is. A far cry from my usual pinks and lilacs.

Have you tried crackle nail polishes? What's your favourite colour combo?

1 comment:

  1. wow, looks good.
    I dont trust myself with such artistic endeavors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx