; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: The Body Shop Body Butter Offer

The Body Shop Body Butter Offer


Just a heads up that The Body Shop have a buy one get one free offer on the body butters which are already in the sale for £6 each. This includes Almond, Papaya, Passion fruit, Blueberry, Brazil Nut, Raspberry and the Christmas ones (see here).Considering the 200ml tubs usually retail for £12.50 each, this is a huge saving. The BOGOF offer is also available on sale body scrubs and shower gels. Instore only but I don't know how long it lasts for, so if you're interested get down to your local Body Shop.

 I bought almond and brazil nut for a total of £6 and I may just go back for more! 

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't actually like them lol. I find them way too heavy/greasy and they make me feel like I'm wet =0/

    And get your mind out of the gutter.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol FILTH :O

    I've never tried them before! uh oh I hope I like them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so tempted by this as it's such a good deal but I literally have about 12 brand new body butters! I have issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats an awesome deal ,, i love the bodyshop ,, everything ! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx