; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Peep-a-boo

Peep-a-boo


Peep toe shoes are my absoulute favourites for summer not only because they help keep my feet cooler than usual but also because I get to show off my brightly polished toes! These yellow canvas ones are from Primark and boy do they get grubby really easily, however I just pop them in the wash and they come out like new. They certainly won't last very long, especially if I keep washing them, but for £6 they'll serve me well this summer.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, I might go and get a pair of these! They look so cute!

    Are they heeled/wedged at all? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy - no they're completely flat with a thin rubber sole. They come in white, pink and green too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are SO cute! Yellow is a good colour too. I want some! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peep toes too! love bright colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these and them bright toe nails!
    Very summery :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a steal! those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx