; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Spring NOTD

Spring NOTD

The weather this weekend has been glorious and everyone seems to be in a good mood because of it. I would have liked to have gone out for the day but the trains are closed for engineering work and I can't be faffed with rail replacement buses so I'm currently enjoying the sunshine from my sister's bedroom with a large cup of tea and a biscuit (or two).




I decided to paint my nails in keeping with the weather and to me, nothing screams "Spring" more than pastels. My favourite two colours Barry M Mint Green and Berry Ice Cream go so well together, don't you think?

What are you wearing on your nails at the moment? Hope everyone else has had a good weekend xx


6 comments:

  1. I adore the nails, they look so cute <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some Mini Eggs now! :|
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving pastel nails right now! These colours go so well together!
    I tagged you for the 11 questions tag on my blog, I'd love to read your answers! The post is here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo spring time nails... they look fab!! Hello Sunshine :)

    http://misslaceyloves.blogspot.com/x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the pastel nails, perfect for spring :)

    Shamila xx

    http://high-heel-suicide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx