; une tasse: a beauty and casual fashion blog: Make Believe Enhance Glow Tinted Moisturiser #TFWOC

Make Believe Enhance Glow Tinted Moisturiser #TFWOC







Hydrating and lightly tinted moisturiser, for a luminescent facial glow.
Apply to the face and blend into the jaw line to enhance a facial tan or create a radiant smooth glow.


Make Believe's glow tinted moisturiser is supposed to help you enhance your existing tan or even those born with one ;)

It's a case of one shade for all skin tones and when I first squeezed it out of the tube my initial reaction was that it seemed too cool toned and would show up ashy but this wasn't the case at all. The consistency was thicker than expected and for this reason I used it over my normal moisturiser. You really have to work it into the skin and as I didn't have a suitable brush I used my hands but I think a buffing brush would work much better. Coverage was minimal but what it did provide was a lovely even glow, just as the name suggests. This product also contains shimmer particles and I was so paranoid that my face was sparkling on the tube but I didn't receive any funny looks so it's probably only close up that you can tell. The only downside I found was that it clung to the dry skin around my nose making it more noticeable but that could probably be remedied with a facial serum or extra dose of moisturiser in that area.

Whilst I enjoyed using this product I wouldn't personally buy it as I don't feel it's an essential part of my makeup routine and it's a bit pricey. Make Believe Glow Tinted Moisturiser retails for £15 (30ml) and is available on their website.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate every single one. If you would like a quicker reply to a question, then email me unetasse@hotmail.com :) xx